Inspired by Victorian carved jet that was popular in mourning and memento mori jewelry of the 1800s, this pendant necklace features a black hand-sculpted skull flanked with ribbons. The unusual bail features a hand-hammered detail. The bezel of the piece is inscribed with the handwritten text, "it is later than you think," a refrain that was popular during WWII.
• One of a kind
• 27" black anodized steel rolo chain
• Pendant is a total of 3"
• Handmade jeweler's brass s-hook clasp
• Bezel inscribed with handwritten text, "it is later than you think"
• Hand sculpted polymer clay skull with ribbons
• Jeweler's brass bezel and bail